Back then, Google's closure tools were not developer-friendly. Some developers did manage to combine different frameworks like duck tape, jQuery and hope that would make single-page apps look more attractive. But even these apps soon turned into a pile of technical difficulties that made these developers work night-and-day. As a result, many app-development companies started to work on exploring different frameworks that would make Gmail-like apps easy to build for many web-developers across the globe.
The world was awaiting a breakthrough that could help developers to advance in a developer-friendly way, and thus, Angular was introduced by Google in the year 2010. And if you are looking for similar agile technology, let's understand the working and features of Angular in some detail.
Introduction of Angular
The release of Angular helped developers to build a robust web application that can run both on web and mobile. This platform combines the end-to-end tooling, dependency injection, declarative template, along with integrating the top performance that resolved many challenges faced by the developers.
Back in 2010, Angular also aimed at converting HTML-based documents into dynamic content, where the data can synchronize automatically with views and models. Angular also produced a high level of abstraction, which made application development faster, simpler, and developer-friendly.
The angular framework is supported by Google and has been kept updated from time-to-time. This framework is mostly used to develop single-page web applications. It has the capability of handling DOM and AJAX glues code, which proves to be very effective in building client-side applications. Thus, Angular is updated regularly to keep up with the latest competitive trends.
A brief on Angular's background
Introduced in 2010 by Google, Angular happens to be one of the oldest and engaging frameworks based on TypeScript. Going through its ups and downs, it has shown significant improvement over the past 10 years, ensuring much simpler and faster implementations.
Angular evolved from Angular JS in 2010, Angular 2 in 2016, to the recent launch of Angular 10 in June 2020 which is a more stable version than the previous versions. By 2017 with Angular 5 in place, more than 40% of the developers did make use of the front-end framework to create User Interfaces (UIs).
The angular framework, indeed, is considered to be among the Top 3 most used frameworks by the developers.
Features of Angular framework
- Cross-Platform features: If developers are looking for high-quality performance and zero-step installation, Angular is the one to go for. The developers build desktop-based applications for Mac, Windows, and Linux by using native OS APIs. Like with desktop applications, Angular also makes it easy to build mobile-based applications with strategies from NativeScript, Ionic, and Cordova.
- Better Productivity: Angular framework delivers better user interface views that includes simple and powerful template syntax. With tools like Angular CLI, the component building and testing become faster that helps in the instant deployment of the product. Better productivity with Angular also supports intellectual code which rectifies instant errors and feedback in the Editor portal.
- Development Support at every point: Developers can create high-performance impressive animation timelines that require lesser code with Angular. The support is also enhanced by creating an accessible application with the help of developer guides and ARIA-enable mechanism.
Advantages of Angular framework
The following points will give some reasons as to why Angular should be the preferred choice of framework for web-application development-
- Two-way Data Binding: A two-way binding process can replicate changes in the templates in a quick, safe, and spontaneous way. Even if this process triggers any kind of performance issues, developers, using Angular, can still develop many complex-based applications quickly and efficiently.
- Regular updating of the framework: Angular, being created by Google, happens to get seamless support by its creators with timely updates every six months. Even other giants in the tech world utilize Angular to its fullest.
- Data Security: Technological advancements are happening on an everyday basis, and where technological transformation happens and data is involved, security becomes the utmost priority. Angular plays a very important role in data security as most of the organization's overall security data are kept centric and in Angular context.
- Smooth Integration: Angular comes with multiple in-build framework templates such as Wijmo, Ionic, and Telerik's Kendo UI. This gives an edge for smooth integration as it is compatible with many third-party features.
- Code Consistency: Angular does support different architectures for building a flawless web-application. As many developers prefer writing code in simple and powerful language. With Angular, all developers need to do is to split the code in the respective architectural framework and the rest will be taken care of by Angular itself.
In the modern technological era, Angular happens to be one such framework that gives a sharp learning curve to new, as well as, experienced front-end developers. Even for many organizations with a large team of developers that still works on TypeScript, Angular can prove to be a good alternative.
The Angular framework is well-suited for building a state-of-the-art technological application. With its exclusive features such as dependency injection, two-way binding, modularization, templating, AJAX control service, and many others, this framework can be used to create a complex-based single-page application.
At present, Angular is considered by many large organizations across the globe, as it helps in reducing the need for third-party libraries to create a more sophisticated application. Therefore, even today, Angular can be a better alternative to any existing front-end framework and a better choice for building an attractive and interactive web page.
And if you are looking for a development company to help you to support Angular, Owebest Technologies is the right option for you. With dedicated teams of developers and management, one can get an interactive web page and other products that can help you in achieving better visibility and revenue in the longer term. After all, all this is about better branding and name in the industry. And who can help you work the same with the best experience in the industry?